let me fill in what 2012 was for me
-i performed with a bunch of school kids at the Opera House in Sydney which was awesome and the talent there was so inspiring!
-the mountain side of sydney is so beautiful and now me and my friends have found a place where we can explore in our future days
-went to Adelaide and celebrated new years and my first time EVER to experience fireworks up close to the beach!!
-volunteered at a festival and the stuff they sold there was whack but very indie and also had my very first EVER vegetarian meal ^^
- started being more 'creative' with my cards
- got my first signed phone which is pretty cool for me
- had my first "suprise" partay and lost my gifts which had money and a card, got so fustrated with my friend so much cause her house is pretty small but how could i have lost somethhing like that and ugghhh but whatever
-went to costco for very first time and i bought macaroons for first time and WOW ITS SO NICE ESP.PISTACHIO which is my favourite <3
- GOT MY L'S YEAH YEAH!!
- got the best elevator from tiny tower
- went on a trek and it gave me such an experience and a whole new perspective on life and what i really need in life, like i don't really need social media but its just good and convenient that i have it, and stuff like that
-went to china town and saw the festivity come out with the chinese new year coming out which was awesome
- attended a halloween costume partay and i went as kat pery from tgif but like a monster
- went to an actual art gallery and not with school and OMG THE INSTALLATIONS WERE SO EPIC AND AWESOME
- did the 366 day challenge www.flickr.com/photos/alicesme…
yeah i know i'm cheap couldn't afford to get the pro thing and OMG some professional guy like a photo which was awesome and people actual liked my photos which is pretty AWESOME!!
-dressed in a onesi as a chicken which was COOL AS!
-volunteered for a festival and a donation which was very motivating
Yeah and so these are my main highlights of 2012 and along with these adventures i met SOME AWESOME NEW PEOPLE, and had a great time
So 2013, ugghhhhh i don't have much installed for art making but i'm thinking of doing a 52 week photo challenge where i take photos from the week and choose the best one and upload that somewhere, so far i've started on instagram but i think i might as well do it on here as well since it's so dead my profile...
My NY's resolution isn't much but it is something i want to and have to achieve!
1. Being more fit
2. Getting and atar of 85+
3. Getting and A for all my subjects at least once and more
4. Socialize more
Well yeah those are my main goals for this year or resolution and chyeah hope i can upload more cool stuff